Pregnancy & Postpartum Partnership Program
This brand-new program is a unique opportunity to work one-on-one with me in all of my areas of clinical specialty and passion over the last 20 years: pregnancy, postpartum, and parenting.
The mission with my Program and this style of care is to honor my commitment and belief that every family deserves a midwife. It may not always be possible given comfort levels, desired place of birth, health concerns, or level of perceived risk. But it is always my intention for families to have access to care that is individualized, attentive to the fears and hopes of pregnancy and parenting, is especially attentive to postpartum mood changes, and is distinctly grounded in the concept of Informed Choice .
You don’t have to be a ‘midwife person,’ a granola hippie, or any number of things you might think about people who use or benefit from midwifery care. Truth be told, I don’t fit my own mold. You just have to be a person who wants to be seen, cared for, celebrated, and given space to become the new-born (or re-born) parent you are becoming. It’s my work to help you.
This blog post that I wrote in 2015 depicts what it is like to be held in midwifery care as an incoming or new parent. Whether you are a first-time parent, or desiring this style of partnership at any stage in your parenting life, read on and learn more about what I do and why.
These programs will not replace the maternity care that you are receiving, and are designed to be a companion that deepens your education and engagement.
How Does This Work?
If you are interested in this style of care and my program, you can contact me via my clinic and let my staff know that you would like to learn more.
The next step will include a return phone call or email to schedule a 15-minute complimentary consult to determine whether we are a good fit for each other (not designed to address any clinical concerns), along with more information about what you can expect from the program and me.
After the consult, I will follow up via email and confirm our plans to work together. With your decision to work in partnership, I will set up a plan of care and we will take it from there. This program is designed to span over approximately 9 to 12 months.
What Is Included?
- One 60-minute phone or teleconference visit each Trimester of Pregnancy (3 total)
- Two 60-minute phone or teleconference Postpartum visits (2 total)
- One detailed email follow-up after each visit (5 total)
- Private Membership in an online, interactive group that supports your learning and growth in the process of your pregnancy, postpartum, and (re)entry to parenting
My program will also include handouts, videos, resource guides, and access to my full library of materials on a members-only page that you have acccess to as long as you are in the program.
What Is The Cost?
The fees for this program are listed below:
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Partnership Program: $2750
- Birth Attendance as Labor Support: $2500 (Seattle-area only)
If we require or opt to add on additional services in our time together, they will be subject to the fees listed below:
- Follow-up Consultation for Established Patients (45 minutes): $185
- Follow-up Consultation for Established Patients (30 minutes): $160
- 5-Visit Pre-Pay Option: $850
- 10-Visit Pre-Pay Option: $1650
- Detailed Email/Portal treatment clarification: $60 each
I look forward to hearing from and working with you soon!
#pregnancy #postpartum #partnership #everybodydeservesamidwife